82nd

Hi, I had to open a new account in order to contact you guys. There is a problem with my log in. Oh, this is Army82nd, by the way. When I enter my email and password, it takes me to the normal verification process where you must type the characters in the box. Over 100 times now I've tried and it keeps saying the same thing. Incorrect verification. I've changed the 2factor time as well as redoing the whole process over. Right down to requesting a new google time. Please tell me there is a way to get back into my account, it will be very  disappointing if I have to start a new. Please email me at my accounts email as to not compromise my account. I miss my roulette!!! I'm twitching over here🤪

Ok, in good old fashion, I've embarrassed the hell outta myself. I never cease to make an ass of myself. I had clicked one of the log in options at the bottom of the login page thinking it was opening a new account...you know what, let me double check and make sure it's not just in here that my account shows 

No, I am correct. The forum logs me in as me, 82nd, but it was a new account set up and not a correct account log in. So original problem is still valid. Please email me.

Responding slow this time. Guess the virus has got you guy's too. Well I wish you guys the best and be safe. Hope to see you guys at the finish line. (The end of the virus) 

82nd

Archived